Market Scope: The COVID-19 outbreak has stopped the production process of green chemicals as various organic chemical manufacturers have been shut down. Due to this circumstance, the growth of green chemicals is getting constraint. Catalysts modulate the rate of chemical reaction by lowering or raising the activation energy of the process. However, they are not consumed during the reaction; moreover, spent catalysts can be reused after treatment. Various catalysts available in the market include zeolites, enzymes, chemical compounds, and metals that are used in industries such as automotive, industrial reactions, oil & gas, construction, and others. Biocompatibility of enzyme catalysts has made it ideal for use in manufacture of a wide range of life science and food products such as ointments, cosmetics, packaged foods, and modified dairy products.
Today, green chemicals are playing a significant role, as they are designed to reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances. The COVID-19 outbreak has stopped the production process of green chemicals as various organic chemical manufacturers have been shut down. Due to this circumstance, the growth of green chemicals is getting constraint. Green Chemistry Chemicals Market size is forecast to reach $130 billion by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2020-2025. The increasing demand for greener products, the growing need for cost-effective processing, cheaper feedstocks, and new product avenues are driving the commercialization of other chemical products. Today, green chemicals are playing a significant role, as they are designed to reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances.
Tropical Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
• International Associations of Catalysis
• North American Catalysis Society, NACS
• European Federation of Catalysis Societies, EFCATS
• Asia-Pacific Association of Catalysis Societies, APACS
• Iberoamerican Federation of Catalysis Societies, FISOCAT
• Catalysis Society of India (CSI)
• IACS - The International Association of Catalysis Societies
• Catalysis Society of Taiwan
• International Zeolite Association (IZA)
• The American Chemical Society Green Chemistry
Top Chemical Companies in the world
• Haldor Topsoe
• Johnson Matthey
• Sila Nanotechnologies
• Sironix Renewables
• Honam Petrochemical
• Lyondell Basell Industries
• Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp.